Project Details

REGION IV-A - CALABARZON : SALINTUBIG
LUCBAN, QUEZON


PROJECT IMAGES

I. PROJECT PROFILE

RegionREGION IV-A - CALABARZON
ProvinceQUEZON
City/MunicipalityLUCBAN
Barangay/s
  • Kulapi
  • Palola
Name of ProgramBUB - Water Supply
Project CodePW-16-04-56-23-1
Project TitleSALINTUBIG
Description of Project-
Funding Year2016
National Subsidy (Original Allocation)15,000,000.00
Type of ProjectWATER SYSTEM
Sub Type of ProjectWATER SYSTEM
Project Type (as per Procurement Process)Infrastructure
Exact LocationBrgy. Kulapi @ Villa Loreto Brgy. Palola beside the old Avila Water Tank
Beneficiaries30091 HOUSEHOLDS
StatusCOMPLETED
RemarksThe BUB/Salintubig project are tow (2) Concrete Circular Tank that serves as reservoir. The number of beneficiaries is 58.45% of the population. the other 41.55% are supplied by the other water source in town.

II. IMPLEMENTATION INFORMATION

National Subsidy (Cancelled Allocation)Php 0.00
National Subsidy (Revised Allocation)Php 15,000,000.00
National Subsidy (Reverted Amount)Php 0.00
LGU Counterpart/Cash Equity (Original Allocation)Php 0.00
LGU Counterpart/Cash Equity (Cancelled Allocation)Php 0.00
LGU Counterpart (Reverted Amount)Php 0.00
LGU Counterpart/Cash Equity (Revised Allocation)Php 0.00
Total Project CostPhp 15,000,000.00
Implementing UnitMunicipal LGU
Mode of ImplementationContract

  A. CONTRACT DETAILS

Name of ContractorC. J. Construction
Office Address61 Enriquez St. Lucena City
Date of Perfection of Contract2016-12-23
Date of Receipt of Notice to Proceed2016-12-28
Contract AmountPhp 14,950,000.02
Contract Duration180
Intended Completion Date2017-07-31

PUBLIC COMMENTS ABOUT THE PROJECT