Project Details

REGION I - ILOCOS REGION : CORE LOCAL ROAD - CONCRETING OF AMAMPEREZ BRGY. ROAD
VILLASIS, PANGASINAN


PROJECT IMAGES

I. PROJECT PROFILE

RegionREGION I - ILOCOS REGION
ProvincePANGASINAN
City/MunicipalityVILLASIS
Barangay/s
  • Amamperez
Name of ProgramLGSF - Roads and Bridges
Project CodeLR-16-01-55-47-000-1
Project TitleCORE LOCAL ROAD - CONCRETING OF AMAMPEREZ BRGY. ROAD
Description of Project280 MTRS x 4.00 MTRS x 0.15 MTR. PCCP
Funding Year2016
National Subsidy (Original Allocation)900,000.00
Type of ProjectROADS AND BRIDGES
Sub Type of ProjectACCESS ROAD
Project Type (as per Procurement Process)Infrastructure
Exact LocationAMAMPEREZ
Beneficiaries20 HH
StatusCOMPLETED
Remarks65% (REMAINING 35% WILL BE FUNDED BY THE LGU)

II. IMPLEMENTATION INFORMATION

National Subsidy (Cancelled Allocation)Php 0.00
National Subsidy (Revised Allocation)Php 900,000.00
National Subsidy (Reverted Amount)Php 0.00
LGU Counterpart/Cash Equity (Original Allocation)Php 100,000.00
LGU Counterpart/Cash Equity (Cancelled Allocation)Php 0.00
LGU Counterpart (Reverted Amount)Php 0.00
LGU Counterpart/Cash Equity (Revised Allocation)Php 100,000.00
Total Project CostPhp 1,000,000.00
Implementing UnitMunicipal LGU
Mode of ImplementationAdmin

  A. ADMINISTRATION DETAILS


IMPLEMENTATION DETAILS

Unit Implementing The ProjectMunicipal LGU
Estimated CostPhp 983,125.00
Duration31
Completion Date2016-08-18
Construction Date2016-07-18

PUBLIC COMMENTS ABOUT THE PROJECT